Friday, September 7, 2007

There's a new order in my world.

To my one reader:

As mentioned in the first post in this blog, we were about to have a baby girl. This just happened last Sunday. I had heard a lot about how intense this experience is, but never really understood it until now. I don't want to dwell on the countless cliches that could be said at this time, so I'll just say that I'm in awe with nature, that Ana, my wife, is my hero, and that I'm in love with my daughter.

I have three posts in the works, and they should come out in the next few days.

Thanks!

CB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me da mucho gusto mi estimado, la llegada de un hijo siempre es maravillosa, pero ahora que se trata de una niña... te veré dentro de 15 años... jaja.. Saludos a Ana y la sobrina!!!
Dindn't write in english just because it's friday... y tengo mucha hueva.